Before our TalkingRace Presentation at UNF, Dr. JeffriAnne Wilder and I commented on the significance of the Dunn verdict and how it allows us to further the conversation about race and justice.
I spoke with Action News Jacksonville about the role of race in the Dunn Trial. They also show a very short clip from our TalkingRace Project presentation and UNF.
I discuss the Michael Dunn verdict, how Dunn's demeanor during his testimony may have impacted the jury's decision.
I joined Dr. JeffriAnne Wilder, our partner in the TalkingRace Project, on News 4 Jax to discuss how Zimmerman, Dunn, and Ferguson contribute to the national conversation about race and justice.
- Discussing the Problem with Gag Orders with Steve Malzberg
- TalkingRace at UNF's Distinguished Voices Lecture Series
- Dunn jury faces new challenge this time without attempted murder as an option
- My Involvement in the Gerald Strebendt Self-Defense Shooting Case
- Dunn Trial: Angela Corey's team faces a much stronger defense this time